Re: Mythcon 39 - 2008

  • Anthony and Jessica
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2007
      Greetings and THANK YOU to Lynn, Ellie and the Council for accepting
      and asking me to Chair MC 39, currently I am working on the travel
      directions from various points of origin as requested by many fine
      hobbits at MC 38, and will have that information and numerous lil
      tidbits regarding MC 39 that we discussed to post on the mythsoc.org
      site at the members meeting. For those interested in CCSU please visit
      http://www.ccsu.edu

      Thanks to all and great seeing everyone again

      Anthony Burdge

      --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, "Lynn Maudlin" <lynnmaudlin@...> wrote:

      > I am pleased to announce that the Council of Stewards approved the
      bid for 2008 Mythopoeic
      > Conference (Mythcon 39) to be held at Central Connecticut State
      University in New Britain,
      > Connecticut (near Hartford). This is our first Mythcon in the
      Northeast.