Mythcon 39 - 2008

  • Lynn Maudlin
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2007
      I am pleased to announce that the Council of Stewards approved the bid for 2008 Mythopoeic
      Conference (Mythcon 39) to be held at Central Connecticut State University in New Britain,
      Connecticut (near Hartford). This is our first Mythcon in the Northeast.

      The dates are August 15-18, 2008 and the theme is The Valkyrie and the Goddess: The
      Warrior Woman in Fantasy.

      The Guests of Honor will be announced as soon as they are confirmed, so keep checking the
      mythsoc.org website to see what's new.

      Membership is currently $50 for Mythopoeic Society members and $60 for non-members; do
      come join us next summer!

      -- Lynn Maudlin, Steward for Mythopoeic Conferences --
    • Anthony and Jessica
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2007
        Greetings and THANK YOU to Lynn, Ellie and the Council for accepting
        and asking me to Chair MC 39, currently I am working on the travel
        directions from various points of origin as requested by many fine
        hobbits at MC 38, and will have that information and numerous lil
        tidbits regarding MC 39 that we discussed to post on the mythsoc.org
        site at the members meeting. For those interested in CCSU please visit
        http://www.ccsu.edu

        Thanks to all and great seeing everyone again

        Anthony Burdge