Re: [mythsoc] masquerade at MythCon?

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 30, 2007
      We have not specifically scheduled a Masquerade stage presentation of
      costumes. We expect Mythcon to be small enough that such a formal
      presentation may not be necessary or feasible. If there is sufficient
      popular demand, we'll have it on Saturday evening. But more likely, we
      suggest that people desirous of being seen in costume just wear one either
      to the Procession (Friday evening) or to the Saturday evening festivities,
      to see and be seen.

      David Bratman
      Chair, Mythcon 38

      At 01:50 AM 7/31/2007 +0000, al_fariis wrote:

      >I haven't seen any mention of the masquerade at MythCon-was it just
      >left out of the schedules by mistake?
      >Steve Gaddis
    • Mike Foster
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 30, 2007
        Will there be a Khazad-Dum Book Toss? I have a real stinker I'll pack
        along if so.

        Cheers,
        Mike

        We have not specifically scheduled a Masquerade stage presentation of
        costumes. We expect Mythcon to be small enough that such a formal
        presentation may not be necessary or feasible. If there is sufficient
        popular demand, we'll have it on Saturday evening. But more likely, we
        suggest that people desirous of being seen in costume just wear one
        either
        to the Procession (Friday evening) or to the Saturday evening
        festivities,
        to see and be seen.

        David Bratman
        Chair, Mythcon 38

        At 01:50 AM 7/31/2007 +0000, al_fariis wrote:

        >I haven't seen any mention of the masquerade at MythCon-was it just
        >left out of the schedules by mistake?
        >Steve Gaddis

      • Lynn Maudlin
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 31, 2007
          And I will bring a packet of crackers, so that ALL may have prizes...
          <grin>

          see you in Berkeley!
          -- Lynn --