masquerade at MythCon?

  • al_fariis
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 30, 2007
      I haven't seen any mention of the masquerade at MythCon-was it just
      left out of the schedules by mistake?
      Steve Gaddis
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 30, 2007
        We have not specifically scheduled a Masquerade stage presentation of
        costumes. We expect Mythcon to be small enough that such a formal
        presentation may not be necessary or feasible. If there is sufficient
        popular demand, we'll have it on Saturday evening. But more likely, we
        suggest that people desirous of being seen in costume just wear one either
        to the Procession (Friday evening) or to the Saturday evening festivities,
        to see and be seen.

        David Bratman
        Chair, Mythcon 38

        At 01:50 AM 7/31/2007 +0000, al_fariis wrote:

        >I haven't seen any mention of the masquerade at MythCon-was it just
        >left out of the schedules by mistake?
        >Steve Gaddis
      • Mike Foster
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 30, 2007
          Will there be a Khazad-Dum Book Toss? I have a real stinker I'll pack
          along if so.

          Cheers,
          Mike

          We have not specifically scheduled a Masquerade stage presentation of
          costumes. We expect Mythcon to be small enough that such a formal
          presentation may not be necessary or feasible. If there is sufficient
          popular demand, we'll have it on Saturday evening. But more likely, we
          suggest that people desirous of being seen in costume just wear one
          either
          to the Procession (Friday evening) or to the Saturday evening
          festivities,
          to see and be seen.

          David Bratman
          Chair, Mythcon 38

          At 01:50 AM 7/31/2007 +0000, al_fariis wrote:

          >I haven't seen any mention of the masquerade at MythCon-was it just
          >left out of the schedules by mistake?
          >Steve Gaddis

        • Lynn Maudlin
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 31, 2007
            And I will bring a packet of crackers, so that ALL may have prizes...
            <grin>

            see you in Berkeley!
            -- Lynn --