Re: Mythcon 38 schedule

  • Anthony and Jessica
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 28, 2007
      Hey David!
      Its been a while since I posted here, and been in touch, my apologies,
      but wished to offer my help if need be, I am bringing my SK
      Thoth/Tolkien sub-creation theory material, papers I wrote and
      video/audio samples, if you need someone to fill in a timeslot I will
      be ready to go at any time.
      Best and thanks,
      Anthony Burdge