Attn: Joan Verba

  • Bonnie Callahan
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 26, 2007
      Hello all, sorry to have to send this to everyone.

      I've had 2 messages to Joan rejected by the "daemon"
      who says there is no sff.net. (Are you out there,
      Joan?)

      I need to tell her/you that I'm going out of town and
      to put my messages on hold.

      I look forward to seeing many of you at Mythcon!

      Best, Bonnie
    • David Emerson
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 26, 2007
        >I hate it when slew's vacillate.

        Especially the blast-ended slews.

        (Just finished reading Potter 7 - couldja tell?)

        emerdavid

        PeoplePC Online
        A better way to Internet
        http://www.peoplepc.com
      • Anthony and Jessica
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 28, 2007
          Hey David!
          Its been a while since I posted here, and been in touch, my apologies,
          but wished to offer my help if need be, I am bringing my SK
          Thoth/Tolkien sub-creation theory material, papers I wrote and
          video/audio samples, if you need someone to fill in a timeslot I will
          be ready to go at any time.
          Best and thanks,
          Anthony Burdge