Re: Mythcon 38 schedule

  • Matt Williams
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 26, 2007
      I hate it when slew's vacillate.

      >Well, I know there's a slew (yes, an ENTIRE slew) of excellent papers
      >on the schedule but, having just heard within the last few weeks that
      >Michael's membership had been received, I was confused to see him back
      >off again - I guess they'll really vacillating! Sue had said as much,
      >a month or so ago...

    • Mike Foster
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 26, 2007
        The Vacillating Slew sounds like something from Quidditch.

        >Well, I know there's a slew (yes, an ENTIRE slew) of excellent papers
        >on the schedule but, having just heard within the last few weeks that
        >Michael's membership had been received, I was confused to see him back
        >off again - I guess they'll really vacillating! Sue had said as much,
        >a month or so ago...

      • Bonnie Callahan
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 26, 2007
          Hello all, sorry to have to send this to everyone.

          I've had 2 messages to Joan rejected by the "daemon"
          who says there is no sff.net. (Are you out there,
          Joan?)

          I need to tell her/you that I'm going out of town and
          to put my messages on hold.

          I look forward to seeing many of you at Mythcon!

          Best, Bonnie
        • David Emerson
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 26, 2007
            >I hate it when slew's vacillate.

            Especially the blast-ended slews.

            (Just finished reading Potter 7 - couldja tell?)

            emerdavid

            PeoplePC Online
            A better way to Internet
            http://www.peoplepc.com
          • Anthony and Jessica
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 28, 2007
              Hey David!
              Its been a while since I posted here, and been in touch, my apologies,
              but wished to offer my help if need be, I am bringing my SK
              Thoth/Tolkien sub-creation theory material, papers I wrote and
              video/audio samples, if you need someone to fill in a timeslot I will
              be ready to go at any time.
              Best and thanks,
              Anthony Burdge