Mythcon 38 schedule

    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 23, 2007
      The schedule for Mythcon 38 (August 3-6 in Berkeley) is now available
      online at <http://mythsoc.org/mythcon38schedule.html>. The HTML of the
      time schedule itself came out a little wonky, but the information is there,
      and you can download a correctly-formatted Word document from a link at the
      top of the page.

      David Bratman
      Chair, Mythcon 38
    • Lynn Maudlin
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 24, 2007
        David, is Michael Underwood *not* presenting a paper? **confused**

        -- Lynn --

        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 25, 2007
          Michael Underwood and Mark T. Hooker, along with a couple other scheduled paper
          presenters, had to cancel their appearance for personal reasons. Their
          announced papers will not be presented.

          David Bratman
          Chair, Mythcon 38

          At 03:59 AM 7/25/2007 +0000, Lynn Maudlin wrote:

          > David, is Michael Underwood *not* presenting a paper? **confused**
          >
          > -- Lynn --
        • Lynn Maudlin
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 25, 2007
            Well, I know there's a slew (yes, an ENTIRE slew) of excellent papers
            on the schedule but, having just heard within the last few weeks that
            Michael's membership had been received, I was confused to see him back
            off again - I guess they'll really vacillating! Sue had said as much,
            a month or so ago...

            Get yer patooties out to Berkeley, people! I'm takin' names! <big grin>

            -- Lynn --

            > Michael Underwood and Mark T. Hooker, along with a couple other
            scheduled paper
            > presenters, had to cancel their appearance for personal reasons. Their
            > announced papers will not be presented.
            >
            > David Bratman
            > Chair, Mythcon 38
            >

            > At 03:59 AM 7/25/2007 +0000, Lynn Maudlin wrote:
            >

            > > David, is Michael Underwood *not* presenting a paper? **confused**
            > >
            > > -- Lynn --

          • Matt Williams
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 26, 2007
              I hate it when slew's vacillate.

              >Well, I know there's a slew (yes, an ENTIRE slew) of excellent papers
              >on the schedule but, having just heard within the last few weeks that
              >Michael's membership had been received, I was confused to see him back
              >off again - I guess they'll really vacillating! Sue had said as much,
              >a month or so ago...

            • Mike Foster
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 26, 2007
                The Vacillating Slew sounds like something from Quidditch.

                >Well, I know there's a slew (yes, an ENTIRE slew) of excellent papers
                >on the schedule but, having just heard within the last few weeks that
                >Michael's membership had been received, I was confused to see him back
                >off again - I guess they'll really vacillating! Sue had said as much,
                >a month or so ago...

              • Bonnie Callahan
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 26, 2007
                  Hello all, sorry to have to send this to everyone.

                  I've had 2 messages to Joan rejected by the "daemon"
                  who says there is no sff.net. (Are you out there,
                  Joan?)

                  I need to tell her/you that I'm going out of town and
                  to put my messages on hold.

                  I look forward to seeing many of you at Mythcon!

                  Best, Bonnie
                • David Emerson
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 26, 2007
                    >I hate it when slew's vacillate.

                    Especially the blast-ended slews.

                    (Just finished reading Potter 7 - couldja tell?)

                    emerdavid

                    PeoplePC Online
                    A better way to Internet
                    http://www.peoplepc.com
                  • Anthony and Jessica
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jul 28, 2007
                      Hey David!
                      Its been a while since I posted here, and been in touch, my apologies,
                      but wished to offer my help if need be, I am bringing my SK
                      Thoth/Tolkien sub-creation theory material, papers I wrote and
                      video/audio samples, if you need someone to fill in a timeslot I will
                      be ready to go at any time.
                      Best and thanks,
                      Anthony Burdge