Re: [mythsoc] Re: Golly, you mean Peter Jackson didn't include this scene in ...

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2007
      In a message dated 7/20/2007 10:48:23 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      tolkiensurvey@... writes:

      Wendell, you ought to either revise or delete this passage in the
      Wikipedia article in question.

      When I began looking at Wikipedia, I quickly realized that, tempting as it
      was, I couldn't allow myself to correct mistakes. If I even started doing
      that, I would get obsessive-compulsive about it and correct mistakes all over
      the place. Furthermore, I would probably end up in arguments with people about
      whether something is correct or not. There's no way I have time to do that.
      This is one of the areas in which I have choosen to stay out of. There are
      plenty of other people who can do this.

      Incidentally, what is your name, _tolkiensurvey@..._
      (mailto:tolkiensurvey@...) ? I feel funny addressing you by an E-mail address.