Re: [mythsoc] Any other writers at Mythcon?

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 15 12:27 PM
      In a message dated 7/11/2007 12:27:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      dbratman@... writes:

      We expect to have:

      Jon DeCles
      Lisa Goldstein
      Ellen Klages
      Pat Murphy
      Susan Palwick
      Diana L. Paxson
      Madeleine Robins
      Sherwood Smith

      also scholars: Marjorie Burns, Diana Pavlac Glyer, John Sheldon Lawrence,
      among those who've published full-length books

      Thanks. I also note the following among the attendees listed in Progress
      Report 2:

      Mark T. Hooker has written two books on Tolkien, and Carl Hostetter has
      edited one. Gwyneth Hood has written one novel. Eve Sweetser has written a
      couple of books on linguistics (assuming this is the same person who is in the
      linguistics department at Berkeley). Hmm, I wonder if she has extended her
      interest in studying metaphor using cognitive grammar to the theory of metaphor
      espoused by Owen Barfield?