Re: [mythsoc] "Sources of Lord of the Rings, Series I"/Narnia remaindered

  • Kim Jaudon
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 13, 2007
      Wow. That's quite a list of texts. And there, among Judaism, Mormonism, Theosophy, and Zoroastrianism is...Tolkien. He and Shakespeare appear to be the only individual writers (unless you count Buddha and Confucius) to have made the list. And, I'm not so sure about Shakespeare.

      Kim

      WendellWag@... wrote:

      In a message dated 7/11/2007 8:58:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      sacnoth@... writes:

      > As someone who has expressed interest in books by E., R. Eddison,
      > you might like to know that Sources of Lord of the Rings and The
      > Children of Hurin by J.R.R.Tolkien, Series I, The: The Worm
      > Ouroboros is now available. You can order your copy for just
      > £24.99 by following the link below.

      I wonder if the series is going to be all the books from this webpage:

      _http://www.sacred-texts.com/ring/index.htm_
      (http://www.sacred-texts.com/ring/index.htm)