Re: [mythsoc] Any other writers at Mythcon?

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 11, 2007
      We expect to have:

      Jon DeCles
      Lisa Goldstein
      Ellen Klages
      Pat Murphy
      Susan Palwick
      Diana L. Paxson
      Madeleine Robins
      Sherwood Smith

      also scholars: Marjorie Burns, Diana Pavlac Glyer, John Sheldon Lawrence,
      among those who've published full-length books

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 15, 2007
        In a message dated 7/11/2007 12:27:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        dbratman@... writes:

        We expect to have:

        Jon DeCles
        Lisa Goldstein
        Ellen Klages
        Pat Murphy
        Susan Palwick
        Diana L. Paxson
        Madeleine Robins
        Sherwood Smith

        also scholars: Marjorie Burns, Diana Pavlac Glyer, John Sheldon Lawrence,
        among those who've published full-length books

        Thanks. I also note the following among the attendees listed in Progress
        Report 2:

        Mark T. Hooker has written two books on Tolkien, and Carl Hostetter has
        edited one. Gwyneth Hood has written one novel. Eve Sweetser has written a
        couple of books on linguistics (assuming this is the same person who is in the
        linguistics department at Berkeley). Hmm, I wonder if she has extended her
        interest in studying metaphor using cognitive grammar to the theory of metaphor
        espoused by Owen Barfield?