Any other writers at Mythcon?

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 11 5:28 AM
      Are there any writers who will be guests at Mythcon besides the people
      mentioned in Progress Report 2? I ask because I would like to know what books I
      should bring to Mythcon to get signed. I notice a Lisa Goldstein in the list
      of members. Is this the same one who's a writer?

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 11 9:08 AM
        We expect to have:

        Jon DeCles
        Lisa Goldstein
        Ellen Klages
        Pat Murphy
        Susan Palwick
        Diana L. Paxson
        Madeleine Robins
        Sherwood Smith

        also scholars: Marjorie Burns, Diana Pavlac Glyer, John Sheldon Lawrence,
        among those who've published full-length books

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 15 12:27 PM
          In a message dated 7/11/2007 12:27:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
          dbratman@... writes:

          We expect to have:

          Jon DeCles
          Lisa Goldstein
          Ellen Klages
          Pat Murphy
          Susan Palwick
          Diana L. Paxson
          Madeleine Robins
          Sherwood Smith

          also scholars: Marjorie Burns, Diana Pavlac Glyer, John Sheldon Lawrence,
          among those who've published full-length books

          Thanks. I also note the following among the attendees listed in Progress
          Report 2:

          Mark T. Hooker has written two books on Tolkien, and Carl Hostetter has
          edited one. Gwyneth Hood has written one novel. Eve Sweetser has written a
          couple of books on linguistics (assuming this is the same person who is in the
          linguistics department at Berkeley). Hmm, I wonder if she has extended her
          interest in studying metaphor using cognitive grammar to the theory of metaphor
          espoused by Owen Barfield?