Dante Gabriel Rossetti

  • falstaffhhd
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2007
      In the <i>Encyclopedia of Fantasy</i>, there is a reference to
      Rossetti's poem "Sudden Light" in the entry for "Wood Between Two
      Worlds." I've read the poem, and it does suggest a sense of being out-
      of-time, but I would not have said it suggested the Wood. Can any list
      members (and perhaps scholars of the PRB) shed some light?

      Thanks in advance,