Re: [mythsoc] Re:Golden Compass/Northern Lights Award

  • Diane Joy Baker
    Message 1 of 20 , Jun 27, 2007
      I certainly enjoyed Atuan; still hold some images in my mind from that book after years of not reading it. That's a compliment.

      Message 2 of 20 , Dec 2, 2007
        Just a quick note to ask if anybody who'd found errata in THE HISTORY
        OF THE HOBBIT could drop me a line off-list (sacnoth@...)
        to let me know about them, so I can fix them for the trade paperback.
        Think I've found most of them by now, but you never know; better
        hearing again about one I've caught than missing one I didn't spot.
        TIme is a factor, though, so if you know of any please let me know
        right away.
        Thanks all.
        --John R.