Mythcon PR #2--in the mail & on the web!

  • Edith Crowe
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2007
      See http://www.mythsoc.org/mythcon38progress02.html for the online version
      of the 2nd Mythcon 38 Progress Report. If you've registered as a member,
      you'll get a paper version as well--those are in the mail. Please note the
      deadlines listed at the beginning! There's also a schedule of events and
      list of accepted papers (in general terms, not specific times).

      If you haven't registered yet there's still time--when you see what's
      happening, how can you resist?

      Edith

    • lynnmaudlin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 26, 2007
        Lovely, Edith - I'm so looking forward to Mythcon this year - I need
        the break!!!