Source for the article about the Inklings as encouraging each other

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2007
      I think I've found the source for the mention in the article in _U.S. News
      and World Report_ about the Inklings as examples of people who improve each
      other's work as a group. I was just in a bookstore tonight and saw a new book
      called _Group Genius_ by Keith Sawyer. It's the sort of new book that the
      magazine might use for a source, since it's apparently the sort that's supposed
      to appeal to businessmen with ideas for improving their businesses. The
      book might even have been quoted in the article, but I didn't read the article
      carefully.