Reviewer needed

  • Croft, Janet B.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2007
      I'm looking for a reviewer for the new four-volume set C.S.Lewis: Life,
      Works, and Legacy edited by Bruce L. Edwards. I'd like someone who can
      get it done by the end of August for the fall issue of Mythlore. A bit
      of a tall order, I know! Anybody interested? Please contact me
      off-list!

      Janet Brennan Croft
      jbcroft@...