Re: Interesting mention of the Inklings

  • lynnmaudlin
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 15, 2007
      Diana Glyer has had a series of quite interesting interviews in the
      promoting of _The_Company_They_Keep_ This weekend she's one of the
      featured speakers (w/Paul Ford and someone else, sorry, blanked--) at
      the So.Cal.C.S. Lewis Society symposium (Sat 16th at St. Luke's in
      Monrovia, 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 pm, I believe).

      She also had a live radio interview w/Frank Pastore on KKLA (I'm
      pretty sure that's KKLA) a few weeks ago - I missed it, of course --no
      warning!-- but other folks may have caught it). This one, however,
      will be available to subscribers.

      -- Lynn --