Re: [mythsoc] Re: Interesting mention of the Inklings

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 13, 2007
      In a message dated 6/13/2007 9:57:52 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      lynnmaudlin@... writes:

      i'm hoping the interview today went well...
      (Mars Hill Audio).

      What interview?

    • lynnmaudlin
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 15, 2007
        Diana Glyer has had a series of quite interesting interviews in the
        promoting of _The_Company_They_Keep_ This weekend she's one of the
        featured speakers (w/Paul Ford and someone else, sorry, blanked--) at
        the So.Cal.C.S. Lewis Society symposium (Sat 16th at St. Luke's in
        Monrovia, 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 pm, I believe).

        She also had a live radio interview w/Frank Pastore on KKLA (I'm
        pretty sure that's KKLA) a few weeks ago - I missed it, of course --no
        warning!-- but other folks may have caught it). This one, however,
        will be available to subscribers.

        -- Lynn --