Re: Interesting mention of the Inklings

  • lynnmaudlin
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 13, 2007
      Now *that* would be cool! i'm hoping the interview today went well...
      (Mars Hill Audio).

      -- Lynn --

      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 13, 2007
        In a message dated 6/13/2007 9:57:52 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        lynnmaudlin@... writes:

        i'm hoping the interview today went well...
        (Mars Hill Audio).

        What interview?

      • lynnmaudlin
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 15, 2007
          Diana Glyer has had a series of quite interesting interviews in the
          promoting of _The_Company_They_Keep_ This weekend she's one of the
          featured speakers (w/Paul Ford and someone else, sorry, blanked--) at
          the So.Cal.C.S. Lewis Society symposium (Sat 16th at St. Luke's in
          Monrovia, 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 pm, I believe).

          She also had a live radio interview w/Frank Pastore on KKLA (I'm
          pretty sure that's KKLA) a few weeks ago - I missed it, of course --no
          warning!-- but other folks may have caught it). This one, however,
          will be available to subscribers.

          -- Lynn --