New Blog

  • Jason Fisher
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2007
      A few of you have heard about this already, but for those who haven't, I've recently started my own blog. I talk about J.R.R. Tolkien, C.S Lewis, the Inklings; J.K. Rowling, Alan Garner, and others, and fantasy literature in general; language, linguistics, philology, and so forth -- plus occasional other things. I encourage and welcome any of you to stop by, take a look around, and leave a comment or two. The address is http://lingwe.blogspot.com/ ... And should you wish to, please feel free to link to me and to let me know about your own blogs.

      Hope to see you there. :)

      Jason Fisher