Re: Mythcon (was: Thanks!)

  • lynnmaudlin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 11, 2007

      > Lynn has it correctly: "suite" (more expensive) means a room that
      shares a
      > bathroom with one other room. "Dorm" means bathroom down the hall.
      >
      > No double beds. Alas, this isn't married student housing.
      >
      > But the food is good, and we are right now in the process of
      deciding what
      > you're going to eat at the banquet. (bwa-ha-ha!)
      >
      > - David Bratman

      The ONE thing I can tell you for sure about the banquet is that you
      *will not* be served two different kinds of potatoes!!! <grin>

      Cole: The trick is not to change it so that more people want to
      join, but to let more people know about it so that those people (like
      me) who would say, "Wow, such a thing EXISTS!?" will find what they've
      already been searching for.

      Yes, EXACTLY my experience (and I was 30, so older than lots of the
      early Mythies) - well said.

      -- Lynn --