Thank you!

  • SusanPal@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 10, 2007
      I haven't been posting here lately, but I just want to say how very moved
      and honored I am to have been nominated for a Mythopoeic Award (especially in
      such extraordinarily fine company). I'm also very happy that the conference
      is within driving distance of my home!

      I'll look forward to meeting many of you in August.

      All best wishes,
      Susan Palwick

    • Berni Phillips
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 10, 2007
        You're coming to Mythcon? That's great!

        Berni

        >I haven't been posting here lately, but I just want to say how very moved
        > and honored I am to have been nominated for a Mythopoeic Award (especially
        > in
        > such extraordinarily fine company). I'm also very happy that the
        > conference
        > is within driving distance of my home!
        >
        > I'll look forward to meeting many of you in August.
        >
        > All best wishes,
        > Susan Palwick
      • lynnmaudlin
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 10, 2007
          Definitely great - Berkeley Mythcons are consistently excellent (as a
          Southern California Mythie I can say this without bias--) and it's
          always wonderful to have nominees present for the MFA/MSA
          presentations - yay!

          -- Lynn --