Mythprint

  • Joan.Marie.Verba@sff.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 9, 2007
      I received the latest Mythprint (fantastic work, as usual, Ellie!) and just
      wanted to respond briefly to the editorial.

      It's OK with me if, some time in the future, Mythprint is delivered to me by e-
      mail as a .pdf attachment. I already get a bunch of newsletters through e-
      mail, so I'm used to this by now.

      That way, the membership plus Mythprint price could remain $20, I think, since
      I would expect that only a small number of subscribers would not have e-mail
      and would have to have theirs delivered in print format.

      Joan Marie Verba
    • Robin Reid
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 11, 2007
        Hello-I've been lurking and reading since I joined the list, but wanted to
        chime in and say I'd be perfectly happy with emailed/pdf file of Mythprint!

        More and more I think this sort of scholarly and academic informational
        stuff will be delivered electronically.!

        Robin Reid

      • Diane Joy Baker
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 9, 2008
          I have a review of the new Indy movie that I might be able to submit. How soon do you need?

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 18, 2009
            Has anyone received the February issue of Mythprint yet?

            emerdavid

            PeoplePC Online
            A better way to Internet
            http://www.peoplepc.com