Re: Shannara Movies. Umm, why?!

  • lynnmaudlin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 8, 2007
      Ellen, maybe that's the secret of the Thomas Covenant books - high
      school, *maybe* college age readers. I found it unreadable and plowed
      through, uphill all the way, because the author was a GOH some years
      back. Then I met him and *he* was delightful, lots of fun, accessible,
      and so I started to read the second in the series and ground to a halt
      almost immediately.

      I learned the hard truth: there are people I really like as people
      that I don't enjoy as authors. Probably the opposite is true, too, but
      I don't know THAT many authors...

      -- Lynn --