All that *I* do goes amiss! Sorry!

  • Jason Fisher
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      > I don't understand; why are you smirking that a man got
      > injured, badly enough to have to be taken to the hospital?

      Wow, I didn't mean it like *THAT*, but I can see how it would have been taken so. My profound apologies to Mr. Salter (in absentia) and to anyone who might have been offended by my smugness. What I was smirking at was the mixed reviews and the series of problems that seem to have plagued this production. The article I linked to alone mentioned three or four different negatives. That's what the smirk was about.

      Jason