Re: "all . . . goes amiss."

  • William Cloud Hicklin
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2007
      --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, John D Rateliff
      <sacnoth@...> wrote:

      > On May 31, 2007, at 7:50 PM, Jason Fisher wrote:
      > > *smirk*
      >
      > I don't understand; why are you smirking that a
      man got injured,
      > badly enough to have to be taken to the hospital?
      > --JDR

      Seriously. If CRT himself has gone out of his way
      to say he holds no grudges against those who worked
      on the movies, who are we to be petty?

      Also, it's not like actors in bit parts really
      choose the productions they get cast in! They
      simply thank Dionysius and Apollo that one of those
      hundred auditions panned out, and that they won't
      have to wait tables for a few weeks.