Re: [mythsoc] "all . . . goes amiss."

  • John D Rateliff
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2007
      On May 31, 2007, at 7:50 PM, Jason Fisher wrote:
      > *smirk*

      I don't understand; why are you smirking that a man got injured,
      badly enough to have to be taken to the hospital?
      --JDR
    • William Cloud Hicklin
      Message 2 of 3 , May 31, 2007
        --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, John D Rateliff
        <sacnoth@...> wrote:

        > On May 31, 2007, at 7:50 PM, Jason Fisher wrote:
        > > *smirk*
        >
        > I don't understand; why are you smirking that a
        man got injured,
        > badly enough to have to be taken to the hospital?
        > --JDR

        Seriously. If CRT himself has gone out of his way
        to say he holds no grudges against those who worked
        on the movies, who are we to be petty?

        Also, it's not like actors in bit parts really
        choose the productions they get cast in! They
        simply thank Dionysius and Apollo that one of those
        hundred auditions panned out, and that they won't
        have to wait tables for a few weeks.