"An ill fate is on me this day, and all that I do goes amiss."

  • Jason Fisher
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31 7:50 PM
      http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Movies/05/31/theater.lordoftherings.ap/index.html

      *smirk*

      Jason

    • John D Rateliff
      Message 2 of 3 , May 31 9:00 PM
        On May 31, 2007, at 7:50 PM, Jason Fisher wrote:
        > *smirk*

        I don't understand; why are you smirking that a man got injured,
        badly enough to have to be taken to the hospital?
        --JDR
      • William Cloud Hicklin
        Message 3 of 3 , May 31 10:32 PM
          --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, John D Rateliff
          <sacnoth@...> wrote:

          > On May 31, 2007, at 7:50 PM, Jason Fisher wrote:
          > > *smirk*
          >
          > I don't understand; why are you smirking that a
          man got injured,
          > badly enough to have to be taken to the hospital?
          > --JDR

          Seriously. If CRT himself has gone out of his way
          to say he holds no grudges against those who worked
          on the movies, who are we to be petty?

          Also, it's not like actors in bit parts really
          choose the productions they get cast in! They
          simply thank Dionysius and Apollo that one of those
          hundred auditions panned out, and that they won't
          have to wait tables for a few weeks.