Mythopoeic Award nominees?

  • David Emerson
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31 3:19 PM
      Are we anywhere close to knowing what books are the finalists for this year's Mythopoeic Awards? I'd like to get started on reading them.

      emerdavid

      PeoplePC Online
      A better way to Internet
      http://www.peoplepc.com
    • Ellen
      Message 2 of 3 , May 31 3:26 PM
        The deadline for those on the committees to submit their choices is
        tomorrow, and then I suppose we wait for the official announcement from
        Ellie.

        Ellen Denham

        Message 3 of 3 , May 31 3:28 PM
          Yes! First ballot votes are due tomorrow, so the lists of finalists should
          be released within a couple of weeks.