Re: Speaking of Icelandic

  • lynnmaudlin
    Message 1 of 9 , May 17, 2007
      Actually, I can kind of see that, like "nonesense" is the distorted
      mirror-image of fantasy; order and organization have been stripped
      out, leaving bones that no longer "parse", as it were...

      Of course, it requires that we don't understand "nonesense" as a
      pejorative--

      -- Lynn --

      > I love how this seems to equate nonsense with fantasy, like they're
      two breeds of the same animal. :-/