Mr. Baggins

  • Oberhelman, D
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2007
      My copy of Mr. Baggins arrived from Amazon UK today, and I have been pouring over it with great interest for the last two or so hours. Congratulations, John, it is a wonderful book!

      I feel for poor Michael Tolkien having to do all that typing with one hand, and for having to deal with his father's handwriting!

      David

      David D. Oberhelman
      Associate Professor
      Humanities-Social Sciences Division
      Oklahoma State University Library Stillwater, OK 74078
      [SUMMER 2007 Phone: (405) 269-8657]
      Fax: (405) 744-7579
      Email: d.oberhelman@...

    • Kim Jaudon