Ash Zaentz durbatul√Ľk ...

  • Jason Fisher
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2007
      Yeah, Wendell, you hit the nail on the head. And it's pretty outrageous. But unfortunately, whether we think they're right or wrong, they've got deep enough pockets and lawyers aplenty to tie up anyone who might dare challenge them on it -- yes, seemingly in perpetuity. Even if somebody has a legitimate, worthwhile -- even nonprofit -- use in mind, these guys still expect to be paid. Frustrating! :(

      Jason