Submissions wanted--new magazine/journal

  • Edith.Crowe@sjsu.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2007
      Forwarded from the White Tree Fund folks...

      The White Tree Fund is now excited about publishing a journal, Silver
      Leaves. We are ready to spread the word about our submissions' call. Could
      you possibly post this as well, please, wherever is best for you? Here is
      the important link, the journal webpage:
      http://www.whitetreefund.org/journal.htm

      Edith L. Crowe | (408) 808-2037 | edith.crowe@...
      Interim Head of Collection Development
      Art & Humanities Librarian & Coordinator of Graduate Instruction
      San Jose State University Library (http://www.sjlibrary.org)

      Corresponding Secretary of the Mythopoeic Society (http://www.mythsoc.org)