Re: Mythopoeic Discussion Group now May 14th, 2007

  • Anthony and Jessica
    Message 1 of 3 , May 9, 2007
      Greetings friends,
      We apologize for this late note on the Mythopoeic Discussion Group to
      take place at St. Paul's Church in Brooklyn, NY. It was originally
      slated for this Friday May 11th, 2007, but has been postponed till
      Monday May 14th, 2007 5p-9pm. This is unfortunately due to some
      personal items arising for Anthony and Jessica of the Northeast
      Tolkien Society, most importantly last minute job schedule changes.
      If you plan on attending please see http://www.herenistarion.org for
      travel info and moot itinerary for this month's meeting.
      We hope to see you all there, and our apologies for any inconveniences
      to your own plans.
      Anthony S Burdge
      Chair Northeast Tolkien Society