Re: [mythsoc] Mystical Realms Newsletter for May, 2007

  • Berni Phillips
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2007
      From: "jef.murray" <jef.murray@...>

      >- The ZENIT news service out of Rome (Italy, not Georgia )
      >interviewed me in April for a short news release on J.R.R. Tolkien's
      >"The Children of Hurin". I was delighted to see such interest in the
      >book! Plus, according to the final version of the resulting article, I
      >am now officially a Tolkien expert, and not just a Tolkien artist! ;-)

      I saw that on Zenit, Jef, and meant to post to the list, but my Zenit
      subscription is to my work e-mail and my mythsoc is to home, so they didn't
      get together. Congratulations!

      Also, I noticed that THE CHILDREN OF HURIN was the #1 best seller for
      fiction on the New York Times list this past week.

      Berni