Contributions to the Mythcon auction

    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2007
      Can someone refer me to whoever is running the Society auction this year at
      Mythcon? As usual, I already have some things to donate to the auction which
      I would like to mail to whoever at Berkeley is in charge so I don't have to
      bring the books with me. (It's not as much stuff as I sent to the Ann Arbor
      Mythcon or the Norman Mythcon, but it's enough that it would be a problem to
      bring in my luggage.)

      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2007
        Anything to be mailed to Mythcon beforehand should be sent to the registration address (on the websit)e. Drop the registrar an e-mail first (also on the website) to alert us that it's coming.

        David Bratman
        Chair, Mythcon 38