CH vs. S, UT and HoMe

  • Richard Derdzinski
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2007
      At our new Polish Tolkienian service, Elendilion
      (http://czytaj.elendili.pl) we plan to publish the information about
      the activity of the Tolkienists from Poland and East Europe in
      English! The first such news contains the Word document with
      comparision of "The Children of Húrin" with texts of "The
      Silmarillion", "Unfinished Tales" and HoMe.

      The news reads:

      "Hyalma from Moscow, our co-redactor, presents only here (and in print
      in next "Simbelmynë" #28) her analysis of the text of "The Children of
      Húrin" compared with "The Silmarillion", "Unfinished Tales" and HoMe.
      This is a very interesting list of divergences which should be known
      to everyone who is interested in the similarities and differencies
      between these books. Thanks to Hyalma's work you can find out what new
      can be found in the newest Tolkien's book. Welcolme!

      More at http://czytaj.elendili.pl WELCOME!