Re: [mythsoc] Table of Contents, Mythlore 97/98 (v.25 #3/4), shipping to subscribers THIS WEEK!

  • Carl F. Hostetter
    Message 1 of 6 , May 5, 2007
      On Apr 26, 2007, at 10:29 AM, Croft, Janet B. wrote:

      > Mythlore 97/98 (v.25 #3/4)
      >
      > Table of Contents
      >
      > * Through a Dark Lens: Jackson's Lord of the Rings as Abject
      > Horror - R.D. Hall

      I got my Mythlore yesterday, and read this article right away. I was
      a bit disappointed, because from the title I expected it to be an
      essay on how Jackson's _LotR_ film is an abject horror, not on how it
      is a horror film. ;)

      Carl
    • Diane Joy Baker
      Message 2 of 6 , May 17, 2007
        I really had a good time reading many of these. Kudos! ---djb
        Message 3 of 6 , May 17, 2007
          Thank you, Diane! Always great to get feedback!

          Janet

          From: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com <mailto:mythsoc%40yahoogroups.com>