Tolkien Biographical info in Spanish/Portuguese

  • Edith.Crowe@sjsu.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 1:44 PM
      A request via the Tolkien Society:

      We have had a request from student in Brazil who wants to write on
      Tolkien's biography for her final essay. Being in Brazil she is probably
      going to find books difficult, but most of all she would like biographical
      information in Spanish (or presumably Portuguese). If you could help her,
      please let me know.
      Many thanks,
      Lynn Forest-Hill
      lynnevda@...

      Edith L. Crowe | (408) 808-2037 | edith.crowe@...
      Interim Head of Collection Development
      Art & Humanities Librarian & Coordinator of Graduate Instruction
      San Jose State University Library (http://www.sjlibrary.org)

      Corresponding Secretary of the Mythopoeic Society (http://www.mythsoc.org)