Re:Drout's Blog and Of Sorcerers and Men

  • Steve Tanksley
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2007
      Just to let the group know, I have listened to Dr. Drout's Recorded Books series on fantasy (Swords, Rings, and Monsters) and science fiction (To Inifinity and Beyond) and they are both excellent. I encourage anyone who wants to learn more about either of these genres to listen to these lectures. I was able to check them out at my local library.

      BTW my name is Steve and this is my first post. I am a new member of the Mythopoeic Society and thought I was an expert on Lewis on Tolkein until I started reading your posts. I know come to sit at the feet of the masters.

      Doc Tanx