Children of Hurin Online Release Party - Reminder

  • jef.murray
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2007
      Greetings!

      This is a quick reminder that the online release party for J.R.R.
      Tolkien's "The Children of Hurin" begins this Sunday, 4/15/07. There
      are a number of guests over the course of the 3+1 day event (three
      days of pre-release and one post-release), including Michael Drout,
      Verlyn Flieger, John Garth, Michael Martinez, James Dunning, and many
      others. I will be chatting at 5pm Eastern Daylight Time on Monday,
      4/16. This is 9pm for folks in the UK.

      If you'd like to view the guest list and add your questions for me
      or any of the other guests, please see:

      http://tolkiengateway.net/wiki/The_Children_of_H%c3%barin_Release_Party/Questions

      In general, you can access the online party at any point from
      Sunday through Wednesday by pointing your browser to:

      http://www.tolkienlibrary.com/press/The_Children_of_Hurin_Release_Party.php

      or to:

      http://tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Tolkien_Gateway:Chat

      I hope many of you will join us for this historic event!

      Nai I Cala Amaneva leryalë (may the Light of Aman guide you)

      Jef