Fw: Information on a [Tolkien] print by Judy King Rieniets?

  • Edith.Crowe@sjsu.edu
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9 8:57 AM
      If anyone can enlighten this fellow please contact him directly.

      Edith L. Crowe | (408) 808-2037 | edith.crowe@...
      Corresponding Secretary of the Mythopoeic Society (http://www.mythsoc.org)
      ----- Forwarded by Edith Crowe/SJSU on 04/09/2007 08:58 AM -----

      Brnin60s@...
      04/06/2007 09:06 PM

      correspondence@...
      cc

      Subject
      Information on a print by Judy King Rieniets?

      I have a print by Judy King Rieniets. It was part of a Wisconsin Public
      Radio Promotion.
      It reads: Lord of the Rings a Marathon, September 6, 1982 9 a.m. - 10
      p.m.
      88-92 FM on Wisconsin Public Radio

      Its title is: The Elven Mirror.

      I would like to know more about this. Can you help me?

      Mark Steinpreis

    • lakowskir
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 9 9:25 AM
        My guess is that it must have been a single broadcast of all 13 hours
        of the 1981 BBC Radio play The Lord of the Rings -- presumably
        not available through Public Radio until 1982.
        It doesn't sound like the Mind's Eye Radio Play which I think
        is only 12 hours long.

        Romuald Lakowski