Re: [mythsoc] Charles Williams reprints...

  • Elena Rossi
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3 10:12 AM
      --- "John R. Mabry" <jmabry@...> wrote:

      > Dear friends,
      >
      > Just a note to let you know that we here at
      > Apocryphile Press have
      > succeeded in getting several of Charles Williams'
      > out-of-print books
      > back in circulation, thanks to the cooperation of
      > the Williams
      > estate.

      This is an excellent initiative!
      I only wish to add that people in Europe may find
      cheaper ordering them at
      http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/ , that is British and
      has free delivery to all Western Europe (and seems the
      only European site to distribute them). Unfortunately
      they don't seem to store the first title, "The image
      of the city", but all the others are available.

      Regards
      Elena
      (no affiliation to any bookshop; just living in Italy
      and looking for the cheapest alternative!)

      http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail