Re: [mythsoc] JK Rowling

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2000
      tedsherman@... writes:

      > Rowling, from Newsweek.

      Good interview, thanks, Ted.

      I noticed particularly something that almost all authors (well, of the
      =really= popular books) say - that when the idea came to her, it was not
      quite as if she had invented it: it came to her from elsewhere.

      Just so did Tolkien often say that he must "discover [not invent] what they
      did then." Or words to that effect.

      Mary S