Fw: The Children of Hurin Release Party

  • Edith.Crowe@sjsu.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26 8:31 AM
      FYI, all...

      Corresponding Secretary of the Mythopoeic Society (http://www.mythsoc.org)
      ----- Forwarded by Edith Crowe/SJSU on 03/26/2007 08:32 AM -----

      Pieter Collier <info@...>
      03/26/2007 05:04 AM

      <correspondence@...>
      cc

      Subject
      The Children of Hurin Release Party

      I'm organising an on line release party for the new Tolkien book the
      Children of Hurin, which will be held for three days in a row around the
      publication date of the new Tolkien book. There will be numerous guest,
      which are all the greatest names in the field of Tolkien (Tolkien scholars
      like Michael Drout, John Garth, Verlyn Flieger, Tolkien artists like Roger
      Garland and Jeff Murray, the publishing director of Harper Collins David
      Brawn,..). There will be fantastic prizes to win, like a signed Children
      of
      Hurin. All info can be found at www.tolkienlibrary.com, the press file can
      be downloaded at
      http://www.tolkienlibrary.com/press/children-of-hurin-release-party/press.do

      You can always contact me for more info. Hope you can advertise the event
      and join in to celebrate!

      Pieter Collier, TolkienLibrary.com
      Sint-Franciesdijk 22
      9185 Wachtebeke
      Belgium

      'It is fulfilled. Even now a Silmaril is in my hand.' -
      tolkienlibrary.com

      Receive all the latest news on new Tolkien books, reviews, articles,
      interviews, events, exhibitions
      by inscribing to the Tolkien Library Newsletter:
      http://www.tolkienlibrary.com/newslettert/newsletter.htm