Re: [mythsoc] Romenna Meeting Reports

  • Jeremy Edmonds
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 18, 2007
      Margaret Dean wrote...

      > I don't have the facilities or technical knowhow to create a
      > website myself, but I'd be happy to mail copies to someone else
      > who'd like to post them. Preferably someone who also has a
      > scanner, so they wouldn't have to type them in by hand!

      I would be more than happy to scan them in and host them at
      http://www.tolkienguide.com, give them a whole section to themselves.

      Jeremy

      --
      Rown's Books
      * Tolkien, SF&F and more *
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 22, 2007
        Jeremy Edmonds wrote:

        > Margaret Dean wrote...
        >
        > > I don't have the facilities or technical knowhow to create a
        > > website myself, but I'd be happy to mail copies to someone else
        > > who'd like to post them. Preferably someone who also has a
        > > scanner, so they wouldn't have to type them in by hand!
        >
        > I would be more than happy to scan them in and host them at
        > http://www.tolkienguide.com, give them a whole section to themselves.
        >
        > Jeremy
        >
        > --
        > Rown's Books
        > * Tolkien, SF&F and more *
        > 872 Loyalton Drive
        > Campbell, CA 95008 USA

        You've got it! Though I should probably warn you in advance that
        we're talking about (by my rough estimate) close to 200 pages of
        material.

        Should I use the Rown's Books mailing address above, or a
        different one (which you can send me offlist if you prefer)?

        Thanks,

        --Margaret Dean
        <margdean@...>