Re: [mythsoc] Romenna Meeting Reports

  • Bonnie Callahan
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 18, 2007
      One of these days....want some fun?

      I was a compulsive note-taker at meetings back to late
      1968. Some of those will be a hoot to go thru
      & excerpt for group perusal. I HOPE I can share some
      at our 40th Anniversary at Mythcon this summer!

      Bonnie

      PS And then there was my "How NOT to write a Branch
      Report" parody from around 1971 or so.
      ************

    • Jeremy Edmonds
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 18, 2007
        Margaret Dean wrote...

        > I don't have the facilities or technical knowhow to create a
        > website myself, but I'd be happy to mail copies to someone else
        > who'd like to post them. Preferably someone who also has a
        > scanner, so they wouldn't have to type them in by hand!

        I would be more than happy to scan them in and host them at
        http://www.tolkienguide.com, give them a whole section to themselves.

        Jeremy

        --
        Rown's Books
        * Tolkien, SF&F and more *
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 22, 2007
          Jeremy Edmonds wrote:

          > Margaret Dean wrote...
          >
          > > I don't have the facilities or technical knowhow to create a
          > > website myself, but I'd be happy to mail copies to someone else
          > > who'd like to post them. Preferably someone who also has a
          > > scanner, so they wouldn't have to type them in by hand!
          >
          > I would be more than happy to scan them in and host them at
          > http://www.tolkienguide.com, give them a whole section to themselves.
          >
          > Jeremy
          >
          > --
          > Rown's Books
          > * Tolkien, SF&F and more *
          > 872 Loyalton Drive
          > Campbell, CA 95008 USA

          You've got it! Though I should probably warn you in advance that
          we're talking about (by my rough estimate) close to 200 pages of
          material.

          Should I use the Rown's Books mailing address above, or a
          different one (which you can send me offlist if you prefer)?

          Thanks,

          --Margaret Dean
          <margdean@...>