Another new member/ hello !

  • llattan@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2007
      ... from snowy, northeastern Long Island, NY .

      Hi,
      Simply put, I joined the list (and the Mythopoeic Society) recently to learn . The literature you discuss and study feeds my imagination, too, and nurtures my spirit in a wonderful way. It is a bright miracle to me now that these favorite childhood authors have re-entered my life and taught me so many new lessons. Very timely ones.. even now.
      Since I see myself still as a student, I 'll probably be a 'lurker" on this list, but I hope to have something good and interesting to contribute in the future.

      - Lucille

      llattan@...